Keep up to date with all of the latest news and the Jaguar brand with our articles below. If you would like further information on any of the below news articles please contact us.
JAGUAR ELECTRIFIES WITH I-PACE CONCEPT CAR
First Jaguar electric vehicle revealed through a world first virtual reality experience
Los Angeles, 14 November 2016. The Jaguar I-PACE Concept car is the start of a new era for Jaguar. This is a production preview of the Jaguar I-PACE, which will be revealed next year and on the road in 2018. Customers can register now at jaguar.co.uk to be one of the first I-PACE owners.
Jaguar’s engineering and design teams have torn up the rule book to create a bespoke electric architecture, matched with dramatic design. The result is no-compromise smart, five seat sports car and a performance SUV in one.
Ian Callum, Director of Design, said: “The I-PACE Concept represents the next generation of electric vehicle design. It’s a dramatic, future-facing cab-forward design with a beautiful interior – the product of authentic Jaguar DNA, electric technology and contemporary craftsmanship.
“Our virtual reality...
JAGUAR LAUNCHES PARTNERSHIP WITH THE CHAMPIONSHIPS...
British luxury and sports car manufacturer is announced today as The Official Car of...Read More
JAGUAR PREVIEWS ALL-NEW F-PACE AHEAD OF FRANKFURT IAA...
Jaguar will celebrate its exciting future and rich, 80-year heritage at the 2015...Read More
THE ALL-NEW JAGUAR XF
Arriving in spectacular style with a dramatic high wire stunt across the Thames,...Read More
JAGUAR XE: THE SAFEST LARGE FAMILY CAR TESTED BY EURO...
The Jaguar XE sports saloon triumphed in Euro NCAP's prestigious Best in Class Cars of...Read More
JAGUAR XE WINS BUSINESS CAR OF THE YEAR
The Jaguar XE has won Business Car of the Year – the top prize at the 2016 BusinessCar...Read More
JAGUAR TRIUMPHS AT SME COMPANY CAR OF THE YEAR AWARDS
Jaguar scored a hat-trick of victories at the SME Company Car of the Year Awards,...Read More
THE NEW JAGUAR F-TYPE SVR
The new Jaguar F-TYPE SVR is the first Jaguar SVR, developed to exploit the...Read More
NEW JAGUAR XE MAKES WORLD DEBUT IN LONDON
The Jaguar XE has been revealed to the world during a star-studded event held at...Read More
JAGUAR XF CONTINUES WINNING STREAK WITH ‘BEST EXECUTIVE...
The Jaguar XF has won yet another major award, having been crowned Fleet World's 'Best...Read More
JAGUAR I-PACE IS THE STAR OF HEATHROW’S NEW...
- As many as 200 Jaguar I-PACEs will form the basis of an all-new luxury chauffeur service from WeKnowGroup running to and from Heathrow Airport
- The new service will begin in summer creating one of the largest electric vehicle fleets in the UK
- With a quoted 298 mile range (WLTP) on a single charge, the Jaguar I-PACE far exceeds the average daily mileage of a chauffeur car
- With best-in-class residual values and extended 2-year/21,000 mile service intervals the I-PACE is the perfect luxury chauffeur vehicle
ALL-ELECTRIC JAGUAR I-PACE IS A ‘GAME CHANGER’
- Jaguar I-PACE named a ‘Game Changer’ at 2018 Autocar Awards
- The all-electric I-PACE boasts a range of 298 miles (WLTP) and sports car performance, with 0-60mph in 4.5 seconds
- The new Jaguar I-PACE is available to order now from £63,495 (excluding government incentives) www.rybrook.huddersfield.jaguar.co.uk
ANDY MURRAY GOES ELECTRIC WITH JAGUAR I-PACE ON WORLD...
- Two-time Wimbledon Champion Andy Murray fulfils World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) pledge to ‘Go Electric’
- Panasonic Jaguar Racing driver Nelson Piquet Jr delivers new all-electric Jaguar I-PACE to Murray during training session
- The I-PACE, Jaguar’s first all-electric performance SUV, is available to order now from £58,995 (including government incentives)
- Watch Nelson Piquet Jr delivering Andy Murray’s I-PACE here.